Book an Appointment
Due to current circumstances, please allow up 7-10 business days for delivery after order processing.
|
menu
La Maison Monaco - High Quality Jewellery and Swiss Watch Brands

Online financing available with PayBright

Online financing available with PayBright

La Maison Monaco is proud to announce its partnership with PayBright to provide you with a sensible financing option for your online purchase.

La Maison Monaco is committed to satisfying its customers and enhancing their online shopping experience.

By using PayBright, you can enjoy the perfect shopping experience. Simply add products to cart and apply for credit during checkout - it's only a few minutes!

Financing Options with PayBright

Minimum $1,000 purchase required

Up to 1,500 $

At no additional cost to you

  • 3 monthly payments
  • 6 monthly payments
  • 12 monthly payments

1,500 $ to 5,000 $

At no additional cost to you

  • 6 monthly payments
  • 12 monthly payments
  • 24 monthly payments

5,000 $ to 15,000 $

At no additional cost to you

  • 12 monthly payments
  • 24 monthly payments
  • 36 monthly payments

* A minimum purchase of $1,000 is required on our website. You will be able to finance 85% of your purchase balance with PayBright. The remaining 15% purchase balance must be paid with a credit card.

How it works

Step 1

  • Fill your cart
  • Select Affirm at checkout.
  • Enter a few details for an instant decision.

We do a soft credit check when you apply for any Affirm payment plan.

This won't impact your credit score.

Step 2

  • Choose how to pay
  • Select your payment plan, then confirm your loan.
  • PayBright never charges more than you see up front.

For example: Let's say you purchase over $1,000. Choose to pay over 3 ($333/MO), 6 ($166/Mo) or 12 ($83/Mo) months from 0-30% APR (subject to provincial regulatory limitations). Please see table for more details.

Step 3

  • Make your payments

We'll send you an email and text reminders whenever a payment's coming up.

(Message and data rates may apply.)

Questions? We're here to help

Will Affirm affect my credit score?

Creating an Affirm account and seeing if you prequalify will not affect your credit score.

Does Affirm charge interest and fees?

Fees
We don't charge any fees. That means no late fees, no prepayment fees, no annual fees, and no fees to open or close your account.
Interest
Depending on the size of your purchase and where you're shopping, your payment plan may include interest.

You'll never owe more interest than you agree to on day one—so you always know exactly what you're getting into.

What does it mean to prequalify?

When you prequalify, you get an estimate of how much you can spend with Affirm. You don't have to use the full amount, and you're not on the hook to pay anything back until you actually make a purchase. The final amount you qualify for is subject to eligibility criteria.

Can I use my PayBright login on Affirm?

PayBright is now Affirm! When you make your first purchase with Affirm, you will create a new account. If you have an existing PayBright loan, you can access your PayBright loan and account information through the PayBright portal.