Returns and Exchanges
We accept returns for up to 30 days from the delivery date for online purchases. Returns made within 30 days from receiving your order will be given an in-store credit or exchanged. If the exchanged item value is lower, you will receive a Gift Card for the difference applicable to future purchases at any Monaco Group store.
We accept returns for up to 10 days for all in-store purchases.
Our Returns and Exchange Process
- Please call our Customer Service number at 1-514-887-9133 or send us an email at email@example.com. If the item is eligible for a return, we will provide you with a Return Authorization Form.
- Regular-priced items must be in new/original condition with all tags. The returned item(s) must be received in a saleable condition. You must include the printed Return Authorization Form, the packing slip, the original packaging, and any original warranty with the item(s).
- You must ship out the item(s) within 5 days from receiving your case number.
- Processing returns may take up to 6 business days from the date of receipt.
- Return items are your responsibility until we receive them. It is recommended that you take all necessary precautions by using registered and traceable services when returning your item(s).
Condition of Returned Items
Returned merchandise must be in its original condition: not damaged, not worn, altered, engraved, or special-ordered. All claims for returns, battery replacement, or warranty service must be accompanied by proof of purchase, the original watch box, and warranty materials.
Once we receive your returned item, it will be inspected by our Quality Assurance Department. When the returned item is accepted for exchange, your replacement item will be processed within a few (up to 6) business days.
We do not refund shipping fees or other miscellaneous fees such as duties and custom brokerage fees associated with your order.
You are responsible for return shipping fees except in the following situations:
- Item does not fit
- Ordered wrong item
To avoid return shipping fees, you can simply visit one of our locations with a copy of the invoice and the item(s) in its original packaging. You may request to have your item(s) shipped to our head office free of charge.
While at the store, you may request a Gift Card as a store credit or exchange in-store as an additional option.
Monaco Group Head Office
3310 100e Avenue
H7T 0J7 Canada
Please note that Monaco Group will not assume any responsibility for reimbursement or compensation if your package is lost, stolen, damaged, or mishandled.
- No refunds will be given for:
- additional charges that were incurred for ring sizing,
- any items that were engraved,
- final sale merchandise,
- delivery and return shipping fees.
- Store credits are non-refundable.
- Upon any dispute, Monaco Group reserves the right to make the final decision on all return cases.
Restocking fees are applicable only for specially ordered items and may be up to 15% of the original item price.
Wrong Item | Missing Item | Faulty Item
Contact us if any merchandise you receive is defective, missing, and/or incorrect. Please include your order number, photographs of the item(s), and all related references upon receiving your shipment. We will do our very best to resolve your case in a timely manner.